Barrier free access
- You can park in the ‘Kongresshalle’ multi-storey car park operated by Q-Park, which is located directly next to the Congresshalle. The underground car park has a stair-free exit to the top and a lift that leads directly to the forecourt of the Congresshalle.
- The main entrance to the Congresshalle has a ramp for people with restricted mobility. You can reach almost all areas of the Congresshalle via this entrance.
- In addition, the West entrance is step-free.
- Access to the East area of the Congresshalle is provided by the lift in the glass stairwell next to the outside entrance to the East Hall.
- WC facilities for the disabled are located in the West Hall entrance area, in the Grand Foyer West, in the Small East Foyer and on the ground floor in the SaarRiverBank Room.
- Parking is available near the main entrance in the designated public disabled parking spaces located opposite the entrance to the casino.
- Access to the Saarlandhalle via main entrance A is step-free.
- The tiered seating in the Grand Hall is accessible without steps via the main entrance.
- The seats in the interior (stalls) of the Grand Hall are located in the basement and can be reached by elevator. The elevator is located at the main entrance and can be used when accompanied by our staff. Please ask the stewards at the main entrance.
- Rooms 1 to 7 can be accessed via the step-free main entrance.
- WC facilities for the disabled are located in the basement/hall interior and on the ground floor/entrance level of Foyer A.
If you need assistance, our on-site staff will be happy to help.
We kindly ask visitors with restricted mobility to contact our ticket shop for advice when purchasing tickets. Both halls have defined areas for people with mobility impairments.